Register Your Charity
MW Xperience – Aguora Hills, CA – November 18, 2018
MW Xperience is an event during which participants run or walk on a trail and overcome obstacles along the way. This year’s event will take place at the Paramount Ranch in Aguora Hills, CA and will feature a 1 mile, 5K and 10K courses.
With Operation Kindness, Muddy Warriors proudly supports local charity organizations and those in need who overcome obstacles everyday, fighting for their lives, our safety and freedom, looking for cures for devastating diseases and striving to make our community a better place to live!
How you can set up a fundraiser for your charity:
1. Create a team for your charity and invite your friends and family to join your team and participate in the MW Xperience event.
2. Submit your charity for event approval through our website or through the form downloadable below. Once your charity is verified and approved, we will donate 10% of your team registration fees to benefit your charity.
3. Additionally event participants will have an option during registration process to make a separate donation to your charity on the Donation Page of which 100% of the funds will donated to the charity.
Your organization may also get involved in the event by providing volunteers for the MW Xpereince event. All volunteers assisting in the event must be over the age of sixteen on the day of the event. During their shift, volunteers will assist the event staff with various tasks such as registration, assisting with packet and gear pick up, selling merchandise, handing out water, directing parking lot traffic, working at the water and obstacle stations.
What you get for volunteering
• A MW Xperience t-shirt
• Water and snacks during the volunteering shift
• Complimentary race entry to any MW Xperience event that can be used by a volunteer in the future or given to friends and family to use in the current event.
• Community service approval
• Organizations that provide 10 or more volunteers will be able to have a promotional 10 x 10 booth at the current event.
“Rise by Lifting Others”